Tours of the parish closes near our hotel
Discover the parish closes during your stay in our hotel in Brest
Take advantage of our hotel's ideal geographical location to discover the parish enclosures, or for an evening stopover during your journey.
Book your stay in Brittany in our hotel
Easily accessible thanks to its proximity to major roads, our Best Western Plus Europe Brest provides all the comfort you need for a well-deserved rest.
Our 79 rooms have all the facilities you need for a night or a long stay.
The advantages of our hotel :
- Direct access to the motorway N12
- A restaurant, Le 247, with a cuisine composed of fresh products.
- A Salad'Bar to eat at any time of the day
- A lounge bar for relaxing moments
- A fitness and well-being area with a heated indoor swimming pool, a hammam, a sauna and balneotherapy to let go.
Nestled in the heart of Finistère, the parish enclosures are small architectural gems scattered throughout the department.
The different tours to visit the parish closes
They are distinguished by an architecture that consists of 4 essential elements: a church, a calvary, an ossuary and a monumental entrance.
This religious heritage, which dates back to the 16ᵉ century, was considered sacred for the Bretons.
Set off to discover these treasures during a walk, close to our hotel!
Departure from Landerneau, 20 minutes drive from our hotel
This 55-kilometre circuit is made up of 8 stages starting in Landerneau. Discover magnificent parish closes, including:
- The parish close of La Martyre
- The parish close of La Roche-Maurice
Departure from Landivisiau, a 20-minute drive from our hotel
Composed of 10 stages, this route is 90 kilometres long. Discover the must-see sites not to be missed:
- The parish close of Saint-Servais
- The parish close of Sizun
- The parish close of Guimiliau
The Morlaix tour
Departure in Morlaix, 35 minutes drive from our hotel
The 70-kilometre tour from Morlaix is made up of 8 stages. The key places not to be missed are
- The parish close of Plougonven
- The parish close of Plounéour Ménez
Don't wait any longer: book your hotel and discover the parish enclosures!